A noble and inexpensive option from Decision Toolbox:
Save more than 50% by giving transitioning veterans a 2-week
For $1,400 per position* Decision Toolbox will:
jump on your job opportunities!
- Lead a discussion to clarify the desired talent profile.
- Develop a unique description of the opportunity, professionally written in a way that helps the reader to visualize whether he/she is a good fit for the position.
- Market the position through direct channels into veterans transitioning from the military.
- Capture all respondents in our unique recruiting portal, including applicant video answers to one or more job-specific questions when possible.
- Carefully review all respondents.
- Phone interview vets who are most qualified.
- Present to you the vets who meet your criteria.
- Provide you with a user-friendly platform to conduct video interviews, if desired.
Key points and benefits
Have questions or ready to get started? Click here.
- *Includes a 2 week marketing/screening/presentation window; $1,400 for non-exempt, $1,800 for exempt.
- Hire as many vetted vets for each position as you like with no additional charge.
- Program benefits include:
- The satisfaction and positive reputation that comes with doing the right thing.
- Vets make highly valuable employees through their reliability, dedication, loyalty, leadership skills and team attitude.
- Tax incentives are available to employers for hiring veterans. The credit ranges from $2,400 for hiring veterans who have been looking for a job for more than four weeks to $9,600 for hiring veterans with service-connected disabilities who have been looking for a job longer than six months.
- If you do not make a hire you can apply 100% of the fee towards a regular Decision Toolbox search.