RPO – Recruitment Process Outsourcing. Is that what you really want – to outsource your recruitment process? Or do you simply want the most expeditious and cost-effective path to great hires?
In any case, Recruitment Process Outsourcing seems to be today’s name for high volume recruiting. Everybody says they do it. But what is it? Over the years the definition of RPO has become muddled due to the number of companies that have jumped onto that bandwagon. If you ask ten companies for their interpretation of Recruitment Process Outsourcing, you will most likely get ten different answers. However, most share the following characteristics:
- A long term contractual volume and dollar commitment is required.
- The employer gives up some or all control of the recruitment process in exchange for scalability.
- There is no focus on enhancing the employer’s internal recruitment and hiring competencies.
- Often RPO Recruiters/Sourcers are inexperienced, and located offshore or in remote call centers.
- There is anxiety associated with outsourcing such a core business function.
Decision Toolbox was a pioneer of the concept of RPO, but we offer several advantages over the traditional model:
No minimum volume commitment is required. Whether we are talking a handful or hundreds of positions, we apply the same quality standards to every search.
No binding contractual commitment is required. We believe it is our responsibility to earn your repeat business every day.
You gain on-demand scalability while retaining complete control over your recruiting operation.
We seek to enhance the productivity of your existing recruiting team.
DT’s recruiters are all senior, US-based professionals with corporate and agency experience.